Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hello


So despite being a complete technophobe I have decided to try and blog. My reasons behind it are to share some of my golfing experiences and photographs of these great places. I have been inspired mainly by the top100golfer's efforts and by the website top100courses.co.uk to which I try and post after bagging a worthy course.

Of course it is an ambition to play the top 100 courses, a feat that has obviously been completed by a very fortunate few ( with a lot of connections no doubt).  For mere mortals the challenge would seem like an impossibility given the exclusive nature of many of these clubs. I don't claim that it would be possible for me to reach the pinnacle of the top 100 but I've got a few under my belt and am keen to hear the the opinions of others on these tracks. For top 100 purposes I like to use the rankings by top100courses.co.uk.

I also have a fairly recent interest in landscape and golf photography and as yet my pictures are just staying at home on my computer or facebook. Again I'm no professional and I don't use the most amazing  gear but would be interested to get advice and feedback on the photos I put up here.

Anyway, I'll try to update the blog and put up my first course reviews in the next few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment